Victoria leverages her experience, expertise and global network to provide consultancy and advisory support to international organizations, universities and colleges, enterprise support organizations, and policy makers in Canada, the UK and globally in the areas of entrepreneurship networks, education and policy development; and, undertakes consulting and evaluation projects to assist organizations to enhance their entrepreneurial outputs, build enterprise ecosystems, and develop best-of-class curriculum, programming, events and conferences. Victoria specializes in community building, multi-stakeholder facilitation and organizational development.
Victoria has developed national programming, competitions and awards schemes recognized as best practice by the World Economic Forum and United Nations – e.g. student enterprise societies, national pitch competitions, national and international enterprise conferences and summits, enterprise bootcamps, venture finance academies, STEM workshops, Idea2Market camps, incubator programs, community enterprise fairs, national consultations etc.
Collaborative governance; collaborative innovation; global governance; enterprise networks; innovation clusters; entrepreneurship, starting and growing a social enterprise; risk capital; youth entrepreneurship; diplomacy; policy development, implementation and evaluation; politics; political lobbying; enterprise promotion; building networks; NGO governance; programme development; international economic integration; international organisations; and, multi-level governance and regional integration among others.
- Speaker, Northern Ontario Leadership Conference – March 2013 (Timmons,Ontario)
- Speaker, Conference Board of Canada Innovation Summit – February 2013 (Toronto, Ontario)
- Global Entrepreneurship Week Coordinator – October / November 2012 (Ottawa, Ontario)
- Opening Speaker, New Brunswick Entrepreneurs Summit – October 2012 (Fredericton, New Brunswick)
- BMO Lecture Series Speaker, Acadia University – October 2012 (Wolfville, Nova Scotia)
- Opening Speaker, Atlantic Dream Festival – October 2012 (Halifax, Nova Scotia)
- Panelist, Institute of Public Administration of Canada (IPAC) Annual Conference – August 2012 (St. John’s, NL)
- Mentor, Startup Garage, University of Ottawa – July 2012 (Ottawa, Ontario)
- Guest Lecturer, Building a Network, University of Ottawa – April 2012 (Ottawa, Ontario)
- Advisor, National Social Entrepreneurship Strategy – December – March 2012 – HRSDC, Ottawa
- Speaker, Solving Canada’s Commercialization Challenge, ACCT Canada Annual Conference – November 2011, Montreal, Quebec
- Chair of Panel on Creating a Climate for Entrepreneurship at the Canadian Association of Business Incubators Annual Conference – October 2011, Ottawa
- Growing Saskatchewan Conference – October 2011, Saskatoon
- Horizontal Policy Round Table Coordiantor in Partnership with British High Commission – Aug – Sept 2011, Ottawa
- St. George’s Apprentice Challenge Adjudicator – April 2011, London, UK
- University of Creative Arts, Enterprise Challenge Adjudicator – March 2011, London, UK
- Entrepreneurship Feature Article, Emerging Student – Dec 2010, London, UK
- University Enterprise Auditor, Leeds University Enterprise Centre – Nov 2010
- Enterprise Bootcamp Director, University of East London – Oct 2010
- Enterprise Learning Tools Conference Director, Higher Enterprise Education Group – Oct 2010
- Israeli Innovation System Mapping & Report, Global Advantage Consulting Group – Mar 2010